The venue dressing side of your wedding planning can often be quite time consuming but it is also one of the most exciting and creative parts of your wedding planning experience. We often get asked by brides ''Is there anything I've missed?'' So we've devised a Venue Dressing Check List for you to run through before making those big decisions!
Your Check List
- Chair Covers and Sashes to suit your colour scheme
- Table Runners
- Table Centre Pieces
- Top Table Long and Low Arrangement
- Adding a touch of sparkle? Sparkle top table and cake skirts
- Sparkle Backdrop - creates a stunning finish for those top table wedding photos.
- Top Table Swag/front Drape (cake table options too!)
- Post Box for your wedding cards - Lockable, personalised and themed options available
- Sweet Treats - Elegant ferrero pyramids, unique sweet hearts, tasty buffets, pick and mix stands, vintage candy carts...
- Giant light up ''LOVE'' Sign - perfect photo prop or to light up your evening!
- Uplighters- adding colour around the edges of the room & lighting up throughout the evening too!
- Ceiling Drapes
- Easel - We offer both vintage handmade easels as well as plain wooden ones too! Perfect for your seating plan, chalk boards or frames.
- Bay Trees - beautiful for ceremonies aisles or at the entrance to your venue/room
- Finishing Touches - Table scatter crystals, rose petals, camera cards, Mr & Mrs signs...
- Stationary - Guest Book, Seating Plan, Place Cards...
- Singer/band/evening entertainment
- Bouncy Castles and inflatables...not just for kids!
- Furniture and Table Linen Hire
- Close Up magic to 'wow' the grown ups or a magician to entertain the kids
- Candy Floss or Popcorn